Working with us is very easy. We take care of everything from the initial stages till the final product.
For every project we follow those 7 main software development steps:
1. Brainstorming - For us is very important to create a method to find out the best solutions and ideas appropriate for implementation during the SDLC. We brainstorm every process with stakeholders and our professional staff which contributes to generate dhe main requirements for the projects as well as creates a general roadmap.
2. Feasibility analysis - Before going heavily in the project, we study with stakeholders how to make this software profitable in the long run for the business, evaluates all factors including economic and technical that affect the project development.
3. Design - During this phase we design the project according to the specifications written during the first two stages of software development. We build the whole structure of the project, and provide the final prototype that will be used for the next steps of software development.
4. Programming - Here the magic happens. This phase is the most time-consuming operation.
5. Integration - Here we integrate all the sources and environments to figure out how all works together and to find out every conflic and bugs in the source.
6. Quality assurance - In this phase testers and developers tend to become enemies. That's how it works. They have to find possible bugs and to report to developers who have to rifix them.
7. Release - Here is where we take your money! Not exactly. We release the first version of the product where we can also followe by maintenance and support.
We understand and are responsible for everything
EagleSoft is fully committed to adhere to the highest ethical conducts and values. The EagleSoft Compliance Department is dedicated to share the code of ethics principles within the organization by assuring that every employee understands the importance of behaving and exhibiting great responsibility, competence and fairness towards each colleague and client.
It is the policy of our company to:
1. Define and meet our Customer's requirements.
2. Ensure that our Policies and Procedures are clear and concise to reflect what we actually do.
3. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and make any necessary changes or adjustments as appropriate effecting Customer programs, Customer satisfaction, the Quality Management System, and/or any related entities.
4. Ensure effective Customer and internal communication.
5. Meet and/or exceed our Customer's expectations through continuous improvement.
6. Educate all employees about the linkages between their jobs and Customer satisfaction.
Information Security Policy
Information should always be protected, regardless of how it is formed, shared, communicated or stored. Information can exist in many forms. It can be printed or written on paper, stored electronically, transmitted by post or by using electronic means, shown on films, or spoken in conversation.
Information security is the protection of information from a wide range of threats in order to ensure business continuity, minimize business risk, and maximize return on investments and business opportunities. This policy applies to all departments in the organization.